Friday, December 23, 2005

Yesterday was dope. Brought Manoj to the gym together with Ben. Haha Manoj loved it. Hopefully he'll join la. Then there'll be 3 gym kakis including myself. So I won't give an excuse not to go to the gym already. Anyways, we joined the cycle class and it was friggin' exhausting. My calves cramped 3 times but I kept going. Love the pain by the way... Yea, SIAO. Then we had Carl's Jr at Suntec. THE BUGERS WERE HUGE MAN haha.... My next favourite fast food joint, Carl's Jr. Then headed down to C.E. (for those who dont know, it's Candy Empire) to get ma baby's sweeties and chocz. Off to "Shee-sha" at Arab street after C.E.! My first experience and it was.... spectacular. Feels like smoking, but only without the harmful effects nor putrid smell. The whole place smelled of candy floss. I ordered the rose one while Ben & Manoj tried the mixed fruit. It was an experience man. And I sure wouldn't mind going back! The place has the greatest mood and ambience anyone would love to chill to. Smoking sheesha and drinking mint tea. That's the life man...

So we left! And home it was. What a wonderful day well spent :)


JJ